|You can't tell by looking at this, but I worked really hard on it.|
This one isn't really a Valentine's song, but I really love it....
So, anyway, I hope many of you get or give roses and chocolates and kisses (real and chocolate) and that you feel and know that you are loved. Of course, I wish that for you every day, but the roses and stuff I especially wish for you on Valentine's Day because it's just so much in the air for it to happen that it's kind of like being left out when it doesn't. Or at least that's the way it feels to me even though I have nobody to send me flowers and if they did Angel would destroy them within minutes or die trying. But I'm rambling mindlessly now and wallowing in a puddle of self pity. Sorry.
Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to encourage fast and efficient action by the Universe on my behalf.)
- Angel and Tara Grace
- my camera
- my computer
- Paint Shop Pro (even if my valentine did come out sucky)
- the hope of getting my mail tomorrow
- temperatures in the 30s
- a lovely warm shower
- lovely special soaps
- my big towel robe
- my walk-in shower from Del. Opp.
- clean clothes
- zero balance on my credit cards
- a Bose sound system
- a million dollars a year for life from PCH
- winning lottery tickets
- winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
- a sun room at the back of the house
- freshly painted living and bed rooms
- a paid off mortgage
- a clothes dryer
- my nieces and my nephew and their families
- Tara's voice
- my TV
- channel changers
- the ability to read and write
Ella Fitzgerald does a nice version too if you would rather listen to that one.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!