Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 271

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge...)

Just gratitude and a funny video tonight. I think I had something else to share but I have forgotten what it was, so....


My niece. Cindy, shared this with me and I just had to share it. It made me laugh.... It's about a feline kleptomaniac.... fascinating and amusing both...



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to inspire the Universe to act on my behalf....)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • laughter
  • heat/HEAP
  • Netflix Instant viewing
  • Netflix by mail
  • sleep
  • my TV
  • laughter
  • my microwave
  • food
  • cheese
  • snow plows
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • fresh paint on my living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a Bose sound system
  • rice chips
  • coffee and International Delight
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • ear phones
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • language
  • the ability to read and write
  • electricity
  • indoor plumbing
  • the 5 senses
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • my mattress
  • thermal windows
  • the view from my desk
  • the knowledge that winter WILL go away
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • YouTube
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life



HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments: