Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily Reminder # 270


I haven't quoted Emmanuel for a while so I thought maybe tonight would be a good time to let that voice speak again. Since it has been a while, I will share again that I had a private session many years ago with Emmanuel and the woman who channels him.  It changed my life in profound ways. I love the book from which I have taken these quotes and recommend it to anyone and everyone. In the old days when I worked and lived in the world, I could never keep hold of a copy because I would always meet someone who I thought would be moved by it. I gave away dozens of copies. But I ramble... This is the first entry in Emmanuel's Book. I've been rather achy of late, so this one was a good one for me to read right now. It's titled: An Overview of the Human Adventure and reads:
The purpose of life is exploration.
Adventure. Learning. Pleasure.
And another step towards home.
Physical bodies 
are rather like space suits.
Your physical bodies 
can be symbols to you of restriction,
of ultimate pain and death,
of surprising and alarming needs
and of unexpected triviality
that knows no bounds of denigration.
Or they can be seen as chosen vehicles
that souls are inhabiting
because, rather like space suits,
they are necessary where you are.


Two posts a bit further on make me anxious, though I believe they contain deep truths. I believe that on some level (many levels, really), I am the creator of my own life. I just kind of hate the idea that I have made such a mess of it - or that I chose my suffering. If I thought I had learned more from it, I might not mind it so much, but here I am wobbling from room to room in my sweet little prison house, lonely most of the time. In some ways I have learned and evolved a lot from where I started. But it doesn't always feel that way.  That muttered self-pityingly, here are the next to posts I chose from Emmanuel's Book. They are food for thought for certain. 




Life experiences are the outer symbol of what the soul wants to know.
Each soul enters into a physically symbolized reality
of that soul's conscious resistance to the inner Light.
So when you experience your human life,
view it as an outer manifestation of the longing
and also of the denial of that longing.
Every soul that incarnates carries with it negativity
or it would not take birth at all.
When you enter into a human life
you enter into a perceptual falsehood.
This is what the Eastern traditions call illusion.
If you treat the illusion as truth
you may become embittered, fearful and ill.
Instead, come into life assuming the perspective
of the creator of that  life
and  see it all as a wondrous
and valuable learning experience.
You can see within each circumstance
where you have been the potter of the clay
and in the outer reality of your creation
you can detect the mirror image
of your inner self.


and




Since your fundamental essence
is god energy
which is creation,
you create.
You are the creator.
You are the creation.
You create your distortions
and you create your truths
This is how you learn.
You chose the childhood environment
that was the most effective catalyst
to bring into focus those distortions
that you have selected to work on
in this lifetime.
It is a masterpiece of planning,
construction and tactic
that you have put into forming your body,
your mind and your emotions.
Trust the wisdom of your soul
that chose the infant circumstances
that formulated your concept of life.



Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to inspire my inner creator and the Universe to manifest good stuff and to manifest it SOON.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my camera
  • Schwans
  • Netflix
  • Dr. Jim
  • water
  • Emmanuel
  • Emmanuel's Book
  • rice chips
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my reiki bears
  • my house
  • heat/HEAP
  • San's post about young artists
  • music
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • fresh paint on my living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a Bose sound system
  • my camera
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • Strawberry/Banana Yogurt smoothies
  • the awesome courage of those in Lybia and other countries risking their lives for freedom
  • the ability to read and write
  • rice chips with sesame and seaweed
  • sam-e
  • L-lysine
  • tiny signs of Spring
  • hope
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that my legs still move me from room to room
  • SSD
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • my beautiful rock collection
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • kindness
  • life




HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
CREATE JOY!

No comments: