Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Reminder # 261


I think I'm just going to do gratitude today.


Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Cave kitty hugs in the morning
  • the US mail
  • packages
  • gogi berry juice
  • gluten free pretzels (they are quite good)
  • Chocolate Soy silk
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my camera
  • indoor plumbing
  • sunshine
  • Ebates checks (mention my name if you sign up ad I get money!)
  • Music/Pandora
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • my mattress
  • my Tibetan Salt lamps
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • freshly painted living room and bedroom
  • a sun room at the back of my house
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a Bose sound system
  • a clothes dryer
  • a paid off mortgage
  • faint signs of Spring on the tree branches
  • email
  • computer games/BigFish.com
  • water
  • Netflix
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • reiki
  • angels
  • visitors to my blog
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • ear phones
  • toothpaste
  • my electric tooth brush
  • electricity
  • heat
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: