Saturday, February 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 250

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)

I took this at a funny angle so I rotated it. My book cases don't actually tilt.

Just gratitude tonight. And crumby photos.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to encourage the Universe to think... "oops... were we supposed to give her that? Better get going.")

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • the courage of the Egyptian people
  • water
  • cooking and eating utensils
  • my camera
  • another sunny day
  • vegetables
  • cheddar cheese
  • coffee & Int'l delight
  • sleep
  • my SSD
  • the US mail
  • heat
  • my TV
  • a Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • fresh paint on my bedroom and living room walls
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning lottery tickets
  • ear phones
  • my fuzzy robe 
  • reiki
  • angels
  • friends
  • neighbors
  • my nieces and nephew & their families
  • email
  • rocks
  • tooth paste and mouth wash
  • my teeth
  • my hands
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability (however unsteadily) to walk
  • the senses
  • colors
  • Puxatawny Phil's prediction of an early Spring
  • breath
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE A GRAND DAY!

No comments: