Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily Reminder # 262

You probably have to click on this one and I'm not sure it actually shows
what it was supposed to. Yesterday,  I was on the phone and I looked
at the branches and thought, "change has started." I'm always stunned
at how Spring happens. Looking at this comparison photos, I think
it may have been wishful thinking/imagination, but... Spring IS coming.
I just have to keep reminding myself of that.


Except for a couple of not very good photos of branches - it wasn't a very pretty day - I didn't get any photos. I messed with the two above because I thought it showed the comparison (if there actually IS a comparison) better. I thought Neale Donald Walsh and God had a good message today, so that's what I'm posting tonight along with two songs I really like that have nothing to do with anything except that I like them.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that it is not necessary to "prove yourself" to anyone.

Do your best. That's all you can ask of yourself. If you
did your best and things just didn't work out, you don't
owe an apology to anyone. And you certainly don't
need to feel 'bad' about it -- or, worse yet, guilty.

Stop beating yourself up. What happened is what
happened. You're not the 'villain' here, I promise. It's
just what happened. And there is a Soul Reason, I
promise you.

Love, Your Friend....

neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to nudge the Universe into manifesting my hopes and fantasies before I kick the bucket.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • paper towels
  • toilet paper
  • electricity
  • the hope of Spring
  • Paint Shop Pro
  • television
  • my friends
  • my camera
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a Bose sound system
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a clothes dryer
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • freshly painted walls in my living and bedrooms
  • a sun room at the back of my house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a kitty at play
  • a kitty sleeping
  • L-lysine 
  • reiki
  • angels
  • YouTube
  • music
  • wonderful lyrics
  • poetry
  • words
  • good news about my friend Sara who has cancer
  • chocolate Soy Silk
  • coffee & Int'l Delight
  • gluten free pretzels
  • gogi berry juice
  • lime yogurt and cottage cheese
  • litter box changed, garbage out
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • Sam-e
  • my mattress
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that still carry me from room to room
  • Netflix
  • laughter
  • life


HAVE A LOVELY, 
JOYFUL, GUILT-FREE DAY!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm noticing a pattern in those red ones. :) A bose sound system? What's that for - watching movies?