Sunday, February 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 251

Gray skies have returned and nothing much to photograph, so I'm going with gratitude and a some beautiful music courtesy of YouTube.  Today's artist is Hayley Westra who I discovered from Pandora raidio. If you haven't checked Pandora out, it's really wonderful.  I was going to use one by Connie Dover who I also discovered through Pandora, but I liked the words to the Westenra songs, so... here's a link to I'm Going to the West  and O'er the Hills and Far Away for anybody who wants to listen to it.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an encouragement to the Universe to help me own and manifest my hopes and dreams)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • YouTube
  • music
  • Connie Dover
  • Hayley Westenra
  • less snow that predicted
  • Peach/Mango Yogurt smoothies
  • cheddar cheese
  • coconut oil
  • credit cards
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the people of Egypt
  • the Dalai Lama
  • breath
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Pandora Radio
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a Bose sound system
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted walls in my bedroom and living room
  • my friends
  • my nieces, nephew and their families
  • the 5 senses
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • food
  • heat
  • indoor plumbing
  • water
  • coffee & Int'l Delight
  • electricity
  • the human capacity for good
  • kindness
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • the US mail
  • email
  • miracles
  • hope
  • laughter
  • life


May Your Day Be Full of Music and Miracles!

No comments: