Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Daily Reminder # 634


Going to keep it short tonight. I had a good day. Had company this evening and we played with the whistling vessels and did reiki and that always makes me happy, so I'm a happy camper. Took a nice warm shower this afternoon, too and I'm all snug in clean clothes with a clean body, which also makes me happy. Seems like I may have company for Easter as well. Company twice in one week. Wow. Oh - and I got help putting the garbage out, which was especially nice this week because it was big and bulky.  So, anyway, rather than try to say anything interesting, I'm just going to bask in feeling content and crow about it and then see if I can get myself to bed at a semi-normal hour.


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to embrace my right (I still have a hard time typing that) to abundance and to open myself to possibilities and the generosity of the Creative Forces of the Universe, which (who) I am told are as eager as can be to lavish good things on me if I only truly open my heart to it.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • heat
  • my warm robes
  • a lovely shower
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • granola bars
  • water
  • a lovely warm shower
  • Nexxus shampoo
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my new back brush
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • clean laundry
  • paper towels
  • crows
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • visitors
  • reiki
  • angels
  • reiki bears
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • whistling vessels
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • computer games
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • the telephone
  • litter box changed/garbage out
  • Dan for putting it outside for me
  • the garbage man
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a subway sandwich
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I love them
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • paying reiki clients
  • Nintendo
  • Company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • a whistle blow
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Netflix
  • tingshas
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • Tara's new love of playing
  • Angel's hugs
  • my microwave
  • grapefruit
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • a crow on the wire or in a tree
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • teddy bears/reiki bears
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • Comedy Centra
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Barack Obama and his family
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • my body
  • breath
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • determination
  • resilience
  • hope
  • forsythia
  • flowering quince
  • first spikes of the hasta bush
  • daffodils
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
Wishing You a Day with Lots to Crow About

No comments: