Friday, April 20, 2012

Daily Reminder # 643


It's another lovely Spring day in Hancock and I'm still wrapped in the blahs, so I'm just going to do gratitude and a few pictures of Angel having the blahs sitting at the back door wishing I would think of something more interesting to do and alternately climbing on my lap and sticking her butt in my face. No pictures of the latter, only the Angel blahs. Oh and one of Tara Grace sleeping.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in befriending and enticing abundance into my life. I wish I was better at it, but I'm making the effort at least.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • open windows and soft breezes
  • the view from my front window
  • the pink flowering tree in my neighbor's yeard
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Granola bars
  • that my new toothbrush has shipped (finally)
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • bird songs
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the awesome Bose speakers my niece gave me
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my mattress
  • water
  • my grabber
  • my camera
  • the back door/back yard
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • tingshas
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • breath
  • a beating heart
  • a reasonably functioning brain
  • resilience
  • determination
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million/year is good too)
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • a paid off mortgage
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress/bed for the guest bedroom
  • a reading/healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a gathering/party for my 65th birthday in July
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • more paying reiki clients
  • Nintendo
  • one or more whistle blow gatherings
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • beauty
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • wordzzles (even though I haven't done them yet)
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I them
  • my friends
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google (how did I manage before google?)
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • new ideas
  • creativity
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • my SSD
  • my neighbors
  • Angel hugs
  • Tara at play
  • indoor plumbing
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • computer games
  • the things I'm forgetting to list but am grateful for anyway
  • love
  • laughter
  • life


WISHING YOU A BLAH-FREE DAY
AND MUCH JOY AND LAUGHTER

No comments: