Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Daily Reminder # 647


Well, it's cold and damp and rainy. It looks like Spring at the moment and feels like Fall and tonight it's supposed to snow. Strange weather. I spent some time at the back door and even the little chipmunk didn't bother to drop by... just this little starling... who sang a sweet song even in the rain.




A little Neale Donald Walsch today.... something we all need to hear, I think, especially those of us who have too often been told the opposite...



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that you are a pure child of God, beautiful 
in your innocence -- and that this is true 
no matter what you may have done.
There is no offense you could ever 
commit that can rob you of your magnificence, 
or of the wonder of who you are. Gosh, Eliot Spitzer's 
drama has brought up a lot of stuff for all of us, hasn't 
it? Yet who among us hasn't fallen from the path, 
betrayed another, acted unwisely, fallen prey to 
temptation, given in to a craving or addiction?
All of us are human. And in God's eyes that 
makes us perfect. Really. Just the way we are. 
Like 3-year-olds, looking anxiously up at some elder, 
wondering with quivering lips whether we'll get 
spanking for breaking the rules...
The 3-year-old is beautiful in her innocence. He is 
pure as snow, and there is simply something that 
has not been totally understood, or fully integrated into 
behavior yet.  It's okay. We don't mean to be "bad." 
And in truth, we aren't. Not a one of us.
We're simply, sometimes, mistaken. And God loves 
us anyway. Immensely. Completely. Eternally.
Just   as    we    are.


Love, Your Friend....

neale


   

Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace abundance and possibility and to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to come and play with me and bring me cool presents.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • Coffee and International Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • water
  • my furnace
  • my warm robe and it's hood
  • my neighbors
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my computer
  • email
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for thought
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • the back yard
  • that it didn't snow last night as predicted
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the awesome Bose speakers my niece gave me
  • the boom box by my bed
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • sight
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • my grabber
  • paper towels
  • my new toothbrush (it's awesome... the old one was VERY old)
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • my kitchen
  • the microwave
  • refrigeration
  • cheese
  • food
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • President Obama 
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest room
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • more paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a party for my 65th birthday
  • at least one whistle blow gathering
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • Healing with the Masters
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the Sci Fi Channel
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap (really good - another gift from my niece Diana)
  • tingshas
  • sleeping cats
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • flowering trees and bushes
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • hope
  • resilience
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • the telephone
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my heavy cape
  • Netflix
  • dandylions
  • starlings
  • things I'm forgetting
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU BEAUTY
AND MORE STEPS FORWARD THAN BACK

No comments: