Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily Reminder # 641


Was just going to do gratitude today, but then I thought this Neale Donald Walsh message was a really good one.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that life is meant to happy.
I know this is sometimes hard to believe, and I 
know that on many days it simply is not your
experience, but it is true. You have all the tools
right now to make this day, this moment, happy.

The best of these tools is love. Just love everything
that Life has to offer today. And of course, love
every person. Then watch the whole 

experience change.

Love, Your Friend....

neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to make friends with abundance and to inspire generosity from the Creative Forces of the Universe.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • sunshine and open windows
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • the Wish Project (check it out)
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sun and shadow
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • a lovely warm shower
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday
  • a clothes dryer
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year. I'd take either
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • more paying reiki clients (the universe has responded a bit to this one, but I'm going to keep listing it)
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a whistling vessel gathering ( or two or three)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the SciFi channel
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and reason
  • breath
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • Amazon.com (new toothbrush coming)
  • my teeth
  • my body
  • indoor plumbing
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • paper towels
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Netflix
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • the sound of native flutes
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me
  • tingshas
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • beauty
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
 WISHING YOU HAPPINESS 
TODAY AND EVERY DAY

No comments: