Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Reminder # 640


It was 80 degrees yesterday, so I spent a little time at the back door. The yard has been very quiet. No birds to speak of hanging out.  One thing did make me really, really happy, though. The flowering quince -  I love that bush so much - was full of bumble bees. I mean there were dozens and dozens of them. It make me so happy. I hope they have found immunity to whatever has been making them sick and are recovering around the world.  When the archangels visited a few weeks back and turned Tara into a play-a-thon, I asked them to help the bees. Maybe they listened. In any case, I was glad to see them buzzing in such numbers.  Mr. Woodchuck made a brief appearance too. 


I wanted to share something else. Last night I watched this video for the World Tapping Conference 2012.  I had read about and been intrigued by EFT (tapping) years back, but never got into it. I like this video because it's a nice demonstration of how it works.  I think I may try to use this every day for a week or so and see if it works for me. I'll let you know.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to make friends with abundance and to inspire generosity from the Creative Forces of the Universe.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • Spring
  • the return of bumble bees
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • all the kind people who wrote or commented about my sister
  • computer games
  • BigFish games
  • sunshine and open windows
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • the Wish Project (check it out)
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • the hasta bush doing it's phoenix act
  • sun and shadow
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday
  • Nintendo
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year. I'd take either
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • more paying reiki clients (the universe has responded a bit to this one, but I'm going to keep listing it)
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a whistling vessel gathering ( or two or three)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the SciFi channel
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and reason
  • breath
  • my body
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my electric tooth brush (which seems to be dying)
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • indoor plumbing
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • paper towels
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Netflix
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • the sound of native flutes
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me
  • tingshas
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • beauty
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

I WISH YOU JOY!

No comments: