Saturday, April 21, 2012

Daily Reminder # 644





It's a gloomy, warm/cold day, but I finished my wordzzles and best of all, the back yard was in a very good mood despite the weather.  There were some birds who visited, but it seemed to be mostly a mammal day - chipmunk, squirrel and woodchuck.  The birds fluttered by but didn't really linger. I had fun with this little squirrel, though, who was very into posing for me. Bless his little heart. LOTS of pictures so I am very happy. Just going with pictures. Lots and lots of them. And gratitude, of course.




















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in befriending and enticing abundance into my life. I wish I was better at it, but I'm making the effort at least.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • the view from my front window
  • my little coffee maker
  • yogurt
  • granola bars
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • the back yard and back porch
  • my camera
  • cute squirrels and chipmunks
  • cardinals, robins, grackles
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the awesome Bose speakers my niece gave me
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my mattress
  • water
  • my grabber
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • tingshas
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • breath
  • a beating heart
  • a reasonably functioning brain
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my reiki teddy bears
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million/year is good too)
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • a paid off mortgage
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress/bed for the guest bedroom
  • a reading/healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a gathering/party for my 65th birthday in July
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • more paying reiki clients
  • Nintendo
  • one or more whistle blow gatherings
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • beauty
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • finished wordzzles 
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I them
  • my friends
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google 
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • new ideas
  • creativity
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • my neighbors
  • Angel hugs
  • Tara at play
  • indoor plumbing
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • computer games
  • determination
  • resilience
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: