Monday, April 30, 2012

Daily Reminder # 652



Still a touch under the weather. Tummy wonky, arms and shoulders aching. So I'm using that as an excuse to skip typing my gratitude or saying anything worthwhile, which is too bad because I listened to something pretty interesting on Healing with the Masters earlier and I had planned to write about it.  It was a session about finding inner peace.  




Dull day at the back door.  Lots of crow activity. I think maybe they have babies in the nest.  I know there is a nest high in one of the pine trees in the back yard. Not where I can see it, but I see them flying in and out.  Crows mate for life and their off-spring from the previous year help care for the nestlings. Isn't that nice to know?  Anyway.... This is a fairly long-winded way of not doing something, isn't it?  


I WISH YOU A SPLENDID DAY!
I hope you have things to crow about
(Used that one before haven't I?  Sorry.)

No comments: