Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daily Reminder # 638

A number of people I know are experiencing one or another levels of grief at the moment, so I thought I'd share some thoughts on grieving tonight.... and my gratitude list.  There was one that I couldn't embed that I think is worth sharing, so if you are interested go here . My quest for material on grief led me to tangential material, but I feel like I was led there, so I will share what I found in hopes that it speaks to those for whom it is intended.

















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace abundance and draw it into my life and heart.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my furnace
  • warm robes
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man
  • paper towels
  • Netflix
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • a beautiful surprise in my mail today
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • tingshas and gongs
  • sound
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • those we have loved and lost
  • grief
  • healing from grief
  • forgiveness
  • voices of wisdom
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • reiki teddy bears
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • breath
  • my body (despite it's flaws and vulnerabilities)
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Comedy Central 
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • PBS
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • my camera
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year is fine too
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • MORE paying reiki clients (this has been partly granted)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • a birthday gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • Healing with the Masters
  • poetry
  • words
  • literature
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • resilience
  • determination
  • hope
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • flowering bushes
  • Tara playing
  • Angel hugs
  • my grabber
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • white sage
  • peppermint
  • my neighbors
  • the greening of the grass
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Abraham-Hicks
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sleep
  • interesting dreams
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU PEACE AND COMFORT

No comments: