Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daily Reminder # 637


I have the blahs. The blahs on steroids. I am wading through a sea of blah to post even the boring and interesting only to me information that I have the blahs. So, you may be saying to yourself. Do I care that you have the blahs? I have blahs of my own to deal with. A pox on YOUR blahs. And of course you are right. The information that I have the blahs is a bit like all those people who post their every bite of lunch or wayward thought on Facebook or tweet it on the assumption that the world cares.




Anyway, since I have nothing much of value to say myself, I thought I'd let Neale Donald Walsch and God do the talking. This one is some good food for thought, I think... the kind of truth that is hard to believe or trust... or ACT on. Sigh.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that fear in the face of the fearsome 
is what makes the fearsome fearsome.

Yet faith in the face of the fearsome removes the 
fear, and turns the fearsome handsome. I mean, that 
which is fearsome can actually be good looking
if we are good at looking at it in a new way.

This takes a change of mind. It takes a new perspective. 
It takes a sense of wonder in life and an awareness that life 
itself is working with us, not against us at any level. 
Or to put it in somewhat more spiritual terms, 
God is always on our side.

The process of Mastery, then, is one of acceptance. 
It is a quiet embracing of what is. It is a non-resistence. 
It is a gentle walking into the moment, knowing that it 
holds for us, always, what is best for us all ways. 
Do you believe this? Then it is true.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to open my heart, my bank account, my wallet, and my entire being to abunadance, to learn to trust the Universe and my heart and that I am worthy of happiness. That last part is the most difficult. I always want to insert the phrase - like everyone else - but then that seems like (well it IS) an apology for wanting and sets me right back to where I started. So, I guess I'm still a work in progress.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my furnace
  • heat
  • my warm robe and my heavy cape
  • my little wool hat
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Michelle Obama
  • Jon Stewart
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • that George Zimmerman was arrested
  • grapefruit
  • microwave pizza
  • cheese
  • Dr. Jim
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Crocs
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my neighbors
  • the view from my front window
  • the look of Spring even if the temps don't match
  • beauty
  • flowers
  • birds
  • squirrels
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year... either one
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • company/companionship
  • paying reiki clients
  • a gathering/party for my 65th birthday in July
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a (Dutch) door for the front door
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Healing with the Masters - Wayne Dyer
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the smell of white sage
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • tingshas
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • the awesome Bose speakers my niece gave me for Christmas
  • the boom box by my bed
  • ears to hear
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • breath
  • my body
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • Netflix
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • water
  • my alarm clock (only on Thursday mornings)
  • forsythia
  • flowering quince
  • daffodils
  • blossoming trees
  • SPRING
  • Easter left-overs
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • Advil
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru Probiotic soap
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my camera
  • beauty in all its forms
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY ALL OUR FEARS 
SHOW US THEIR TRUE (GOD) FACES


No comments: