Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Daily Reminder #5




You are awesome, talented, creative, unique, and "perfectly imperfect," within the ultimate Divine perfection that is God/All-That-Is,/Great Mystery.

You are whole even when/where you are broken.

You are loved... Even when you don't feel it, Love is always there. There's no getting away from it, only forgetting to remember.




A few things I'm grateful for today:

  • cooling rain
  • reiki
  • food in my refrigerator
  • dandylions

Have a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

quilly said...

When I walk the beach I only collect the broken sea shells. It is my reminder that there is indeed beauty in brokenness.

Argent said...

Just what I need to hear this gloomy Tuesday.

Carletta said...

Hi Raven,
I'm trying to catch up a little and I see you are doing the things I'm grateful again.
Love your post today and especially the quote of being loved.
I could swear that is an angel in the post below. :) Love your ending words there as well.

I am feeling much better thank you.

Janie B said...

Nice thoughts, Raven. And, beautiful pictures, too. I'm not sure I agree with you on the dandylions, though. Ha! They drive me crazy!