Thursday, June 03, 2010

Daily Reminder, #7


Look at yourself with a loving eye. Remind yourself of five wonderful things about yourself (from the the huge list of things to choose from): your wonderful singing voice, your beautiful eyes, your amazing sense of humor, your eye for beauty, your kindness, your compassion, your love for animals, your capacity for forgiveness, your creativity... the list goes on and on.

Pick 5 and look in the mirror and acknowledge them and smile at yourself... If you can only pretend to smile, do it anyway. It's good for you... something about muscle memory and brain chemistry. And you deserve to be acknowledged. You're awesome and the more you are able to see your own beauty, the more it will shine for others to see as well.





Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • ice cream
  • my sister's children
  • eyes and the ability to see
  • My camera
  • my teeth


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Great reminder! I love that you put 'teeth' as one of your things to be grateful for. Teeth are very under-rated aren;t they? I'm certainly glad I have mine. I'm grateful for:
I have a job
I live in a clean safe place
My cats
My hubs (maybe he should be nearer the top, heh)
Blogging