Thursday, April 19, 2012

Daily Reminder # 642

Just gratitude today, I think.  It's a beautiful day here and I hope it is the same where you are as well.  Took these pictures yesterday. My back yard has been very quiet except that there are still lots and lots of bees on the flowering quince and they look robust and healthy like they did when I first moved here. Makes me so happy.  I just Googled bumble bee recovery and it looks like they are recovering in California, New Jersey, PA also. That was just from a quick glance the links that showed up. The only cloud on today's horizon is that my new toothbrush has not shipped from Amazon.com yet and my dying antique may be totally dead. I doesn't really work that well as a manual brush. But I guess it will have to do.


If you look right in the center you can see a bee. 


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to convince the Creative Forces of the Universe and MYSELF that I am worthy of abundance.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Deligth
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man
  • groceries
  • Schwans
  • a clean house
  • clean laundry
  • open windows
  • bird songs
  • the return of the bumble bees
  • water
  • granola bars
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • George Clooney
  • Barack Obama
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • Google
  • Spring flowers
  • that my neighbor who is moving will still mow my lawn this summer
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • the awesome Bose speakers Diana gave me for Christmas
  • the boom box by my bed
  • coupons
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • sight 
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Dennis Puffett
  • the telephone
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for thought
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • freedom of speech
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a whistle blow gathering
  • company/companionship
  • a party for my 65th birthday in July
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more paying reiki clients
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a good mattress for the guest bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • amazon.com (please send me my toothbrush quickly)
  • my grabber
  • tingshas
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • indoor plumbing
  • my washing machine (even if there is no matching dryer)
  • the view from my front window
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • Healing with the Masters
  • reiki teddy bears
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • duct tape
  • Crocs
  • lots of things that I'm forgetting or giving thanks for in my heart
  • computer games
  • my camera
  • the view from my back door
  • forsythia
  • flowering quince
  • little purple flowers
  • the hasta returning to life
  • possibilities
  • beauty
  • kindness
  • dandylions
  • daffodils
  • the smell of white sage
  • my hands
  • YouTube
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU STRENGTH, RESILIENCE 
AND FAITH IN YOURSELF

No comments: