Thursday, April 26, 2012

Daily Reminder # 649



I forgot all about the reminder today. Well, I remembered on and off but just forgot to do it. Tired and think I will skip gratitude and just share this little video. I will confess that I'm not a vegan or even a vegetarian, though I was a vegetarian for a few years. It just isn't practical for me at present. I saw an interview with the Dalai Lama last night. He's not a vegetarian. Boy, was that a surprise to me. Don't know why I thought he would be. He said he did it for a while when he was living in India (?) but then he got sick and went back to eating meat.  Anyway, thought I'd share this video.





I also just finished watching a lovely movie called THE WAY with Martin Sheen. Worth watching.


I think I had something else to say or share but I don't remember what it is, so that's all I've got this evening. 


WISHING YOU 
WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: