Sunday, April 01, 2012

Daily Reminder # 631

I have been a bad blogger yet again.  I kind of just forgot this morning. Woke up from a strange dream where I was travelling around by bus looking for someone because some person told me that I had to go to Something (can't remember) Springs. I left my family and headed out with no money or anything. I don't remember many details. Meant to write down what I did remember but didn't do it. Got distracted by talking heads and irritation. Sigh.  Anyway, no new pictures, so I'm searching for an interesting video or two.


This won't do me a lot of good (walking is not on my abilities list), but maybe it will be of use to others.





I saw something today about the dangers of sugar and how they are learning it is addictive in much the way that alcohol and other substances are and that because our food is so processed these days that there is sugar in many things we don't think of as having sugar. Couldn't find that, but thought this was worth posting.






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to embrace abundance and entice the Creative Forces of the Universe into plying me with winning lottery numbers and a host of other delights.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • heat
  • extra HEAP
  • weatherization
  • my heavy cape
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • granola bars
  • ginger
  • cat toys
  • kitty hugs
  • water
  • cream cheese
  • crackers
  • my computer
  • email
  • computer games
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • Morgan Freeman's voice
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Robert Gates
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I love them
  • PBS
  • knowledge
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • that the kitty I've been reiki-ing is doing well
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • poetry
  • words
  • wordzzles (especially FINISHED wordzzles)
  • company/companionship
  • a party/gathering for my 65th birthday
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a clothes dryer
  • paying reiki clients
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • a  mattress for the back bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • Listerine
  • breath
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru Probiotic soap
  • my body
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and reason
  • poetry
  • literature
  • Amazon.com
  • tingshas
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • blankets
  • my mattress
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my little wool hat
  • Charles Dickens
  • signs of Spring despite the cooler temperatures
  • birds and squirrels and chipmunks, etc.
  • Mother Nature
  • Mother Earth
  • all the things I'm forgetting to list
  • YouTube
  • Tara playing
  • Angel hugging
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!


No comments: