Sunday, April 22, 2012

Daily Reminder # 645


It's cold and wet and gloomy today. No open windows. But here are some more photos from yesterday's bounty at the back door. I'm listening to some of the recordings from Healing with the Masters and I can't really recommend them enough. Lots of food for thought in every one.  I will let them speak for themselves.  The course is free and you can listen to the talks live on the phone or SKYPE of after the fact as I do.











Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to connect to the idea of abundance with joy and playfulness and to help convince myself that I am worthy of happiness and comfort.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • my warm robes
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • yogurt
  • granola bars
  • water
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Wayne Dyer
  • David Neagle
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • sight
  • sound
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • the body
  • breath
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • computer games
  • paper towels
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my hands
  • my camera
  • critters
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window (even on a cold, rainy day)
  • wise people
  • possibilities
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year is good too)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • more paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a gathering for my 65th birthday in July
  • Nintendo
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a whistling vessel gathering
  • a mattress for the back bedroom
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a clothes dryer
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I them
  • coupons
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • cheese
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • indoor plumbing
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • my reiki bears
  • flowers and flowering trees
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • Spring (even if it IS cold and damp an doesn't feel like it)
  • greening of the world
  • Netflix
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • the telephone
  • kitty hugs
  • kitties at play
  • rain for a thirsty earth
  • wishes
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Advil
  • the things I'm forgetting
  • peace
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOUR DEEPEST 
HOPES AND DREAMS BECOME MANIFEST

No comments: