Thursday, June 02, 2011

Daily Reminder # 367

Just gratitude and some political humor. I'm declaring it pick on Sarah Palin day.  Stewart and Colbert were both very funny about her "family vacation" Restoring American bus tour.


and Colbert...




and one for good measure on the "Rapture."


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to inspire and seduce the Creative Forces of the Universe to do my bidding.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • comedy
  • ceiling fans
  • other fans
  • electricity
  • open windows
  • cooler air at last!
  • water
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • Office for the Aging
  • books
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • the telephone
  • Food Stamps
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • renewal
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Netflix
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Bill Moyers
  • sight
  • hearing
  • smell 
  • taste 
  • touch
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • computer games
  • email
  • paper towels
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • Cedarific litter
  • the garbage man
  • the internet
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • ideas
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Ibuprofen
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • my microwave
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that I can still wobble from room to room
  • mail
  • my teeth
  • toothpaste
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • movies
  • wet wash clothes on the neck
  • the telephone
  • hope
  • resilience
  • inspiration
  • words
  • kindness
  • love
  • life





WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY 
RICH IN LAUGHTER!

No comments: