Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daily Reminder # 387



Well, this is being posted very late, but I was just too tired last night. I'm still afraid to take my chair to the back door, so it's kitty pictures today... if I can get the picture function to work.... otherwise   I'm still very traumatized after my fall this weekend. I'm kind of afraid to take my chair to the back door. I googled my heart out and found a metal frame chair that is supposed to hold up to 500 pounds, so hopefully I will feel safe again once it arrives. Meanwhile, I'm tired and depressed, even by my own standards. I'm not at all happy with the quality of the work the Delaware Opportunities people did. Want to try and take some photos to send to Mr. Powell.  I'm having to copy and paste photos, so I don't know if it will work. I'm not tired and depressed enough. Think I'm going to need to do the Thank You for Everything Mantra today. A lot.
Tara is so difficult to photograph, but I feel guilty only
posting pictures of Angel who is a photographer's dream.
This is the chair I ordered. Got good reviews. Supposed to hold up to
500 pounds.  The frame is all one piece so.... hopefully I can feel safe again.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude.... an appeal of sorts to the Creative Forces of the Universe, to help me out.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • water
  • coffee and International Delight
  • yogurt
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my computer
  • Dr. Jim
  • the internet
  • google
  • my home
  • my camera
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • turning the red items to black
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Brylane Plus size stuff
  • credit cards
  • UPS
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste 
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing from a friend (2 actually)
  • ear phones
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my soon to be delivered walker chair
  • my temporary walker chair
  • Delaware Opportunities (even if I'm not happy with the work)
  • the new Angel gate
  • resilience
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

Thank You For Everything.
I Have No Complaints Whatsoever
(well, hardly any....)

1 comment:

Raven said...

Boy, I just read this. It's incoherent. Guess I really even more tired and depressed than I realized.