Thursday, June 16, 2011

Daily Reminder # 381

There was a lunar eclipse tonight, but the moon wasn't in range of my
camera until after it had come and gone.  Beautiful and full, though.


I'm still in the grips of bird feeder envy. Margaret comes tomorrow so hopefully full feeders will give me a day or so of winged company before they all abandon the yard again for better pickings. I watched the movie Black Swan tonight. I was disappointed. Not sure what I expected. It's not that it wasn't well done, I just didn't like it. Makes horse races and all that, I guess. After the movie the moon finally made it into view, though since I started typing it has been eclipsed by clouds. I missed the real eclipse. Would love to have gotten photos of that. Going to let Neale Donald Walsh do the talking tonight. I'm all wrapped up in politics again, so this message is a particularly good one for me to remember.  On a more pleasant note, a State Inspector came by today with some people from Delaware Opportunities Weatherization Office. Very nice men and I felt good because I was able to give a good report and praise the results to the skies. They liked my characterization of Del. Opp. as my fairy god agency. Was nice to have company, even official company.



On this day of your life, dear friend,  
I believe God wants you to know...

...that things work in society, 
because biology compels it.
Order eventually restores itself, 
by psychic equilibrium.

Camille Paglia said that, and it is 
important to remember during these times 
of great change and apparent turmoil.
Conversations with God puts it this way: 
Life works out in the process of Life Itself.

All you have to do is trust that it will, and allow it to.

Love, Your Friend.... 

neale


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude and a determined effort to convince the Universe that it really WANTS to give me a truckload of money and a clothes dryer in particular.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • visitors
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • glorious weather
  • coffee and International Delight
  • water
  • Netflix
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the moon
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • fans
  • the US mail
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • electricity
  • ideas
  • politics (love hate thing)
  • roses
  • birds
  • bird feeders
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my rock collection
  • Connie and Joyce
  • PBS
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • chips
  • the joy of singing
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a Bose sound system
  • a paid off mortgage
  • having these items go from red to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • words
  • poetry
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • help
  • my kitchen
  • paper towels
  • that I cleared away some more clutter today
  • Tara's grumble
  • Angel's purr
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • my mattress
  • Bob Dylan
  • Judy Collins
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • the 2nd happy Anniversary of my nephew's marriage
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • reasoned discussions
  • people who agree with me
  • my home
  • my red chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • Dennis Puffett
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • head butts from Tara (who wants me to stop this and go to bed and give her crunchies)
  • humor
  • passion
  • compassion
  • kindness
  • generosity
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: