Saturday, June 25, 2011

Daily Reminder # 390


Just gratitude tonight. 


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to spur the Creative Forces of the Universe into action on my behalf.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • Gay Marriage Passed in NY
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • fans
  • water
  • Root Beer (even though it's bad for me)
  • cheese
  • Strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • electricity
  • music
  • ear phones
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • that no chairs collapsed under me today
  • indoor plumbing
  • email
  • the telephone
  • the smell of white sage
  • Netflix
  • mail
  • Pandora radio
  • eye drops
  • Ibuprofen
  • my mattress
  • the microwave oven
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a Bose sound system
  • red items to transforming to black
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the new chair has been shipped
  • my cane
  • the temporary chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • toy mice (Angel LOVES them)
  • paper towels
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • smell
  • touch
  • beauty
  • Angel hugs
  • frozen food
  • Gogi berry juice
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think
  • the ability to type
  • resilience
  • that Obama care may help my dying friend
  • books
  • poetry
  • my hands
  • google
  • computer games
  • my rock collection
  • witch hazel
  • blogger
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • thoughtful people
  • birds 
  • my bird feeder (even though I haven't gone to the back door)
  • resilience
  • imagination
  • laughter
  • love
  • hope
  • life
Wishing You Sweet Dreams
and Happy Waking

No comments: