Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 383


It has gotten very late so I'm just going to do pictures and gratitude tonight. The chipmunk feeders as they are now known did a good business today. We are making at least 3 chipmunks very chubby. They did let some sparrows, a chickadee and a goldfinch share a small portion of the bounty. It was an oddly monochromatic (sort of) day. I took a ton of photos. Lots of sparrows and a surprisingly small number of chipmunk shots (though still a lot.) Oh - there was a squirrel too. Haven't seen one of them in ages and this one had the longest, curliest tail I've ever seen. He used it kind of like an umbrella when it was raining. I'm going to post the chipmunks and my gratitude here and make a separate post with the birds. There are a few cute chipmunk shots but on the whole they stank. Such is life.


He was soaking wet. It poured for part of the afternoon.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, a brazen attempt to work my will on the Creative Forces of the Universe in order to get what I want with little or no actual effort on my part.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Ibuprofen
  • my camera
  • chipmunk feeders
  • birds
  • chipmunks
  • squirrels
  • sparrows
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the sound of purring
  • kitty hugs
  • fans
  • watermelon
  • coffee and International Delight
  • water
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • Netflix
  • the internet
  • email
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my computer
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • that I can read and write
  • that I can type
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a Bose sound system
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • seeing these items go from red to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • witch hazel
  • indoor plumbing
  • poetry
  • books
  • Glee
  • singing
  • laughter
  • resilience
  • paper towels
  • my red chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that I can still get from room to room on my legs
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my mattress
  • electricity
  • my home
  • my back yard
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • sight
  • colors
  • beauty
  • kindness
  • compassion
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • love
  • life

Wishing You a Magical Day

No comments: