Sunday, June 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 370

Gwen was my only visitor today. 
Just gratitude tonight. Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe that brining me a truckload of money and other good things would be a worthwhile use of their time and talent.)

I love how delicate her hands/paws are...
and how nimbly she uses them.

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • water
  • chipmunks (even greedy ones)
  • lovely days
  • coffee and International Delight
  • watermelon
  • my microwave
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • breezes
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • electricity
  • Netflix
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • Sam-e
  • Ibuprofen
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my back door
  • my back yard
  • sleep
  • my mattress
  • hair clips
  • the smell of white sage
  • food
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • having these wishes granted
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery numbers
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • not having to get up early
  • open windows
  • the computer
  • the internet
  • ideas
  • words
  • language
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to speak
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to sing
  • the ability to think
  • the love of words
  • the love of ideas
  • humor
  • laughter
  • hope
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that I can still wobble from room to room 
  • my hands
  • the softness of kitty fur
  • ear phones
  • paper towels
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • possibilities
  • head butts from Tara
  • resilience
  • love
  • life


Wishing You a Day Rich in Blessings
and People and Things to Be Grateful for

No comments: