Well, it looks like Washington has averted falling off the big cliff but it's not a happy deal for America. I will avoid ranting and let Neale Donald Walsh give advice that I have tried to cling to over the past weekend and am clinging to now. I'm troubled for my country. I'm scared of my own future. But right in this moment, I'm ok. And there are birds by the back door, which is always a joy.
On this day of your life, dear friend,
I believe God wants you to know...
...that it is well to avoid the tendency to catastrophize.
Stop worrying about all that could occur tomorrow.
You are getting agitated about things that haven't
happened yet...and may never happen.
Stay here, right here, in this moment. What is going on
right now...what is occurring right here...? That is all
that matters. That is where your life is being lived.
Love, Your Friend....
Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the creative forces of the Universe to create on my behalf and as quickly as possible.)
- Angel and Tara Grace
- pomegrate lemonade
- a lovely 73 degree day
- bird seed
- my camera
- my computer
- the internet
- my TV
- the remote control
- the mute button
- the ability to read and write
- the ability to type
- the ability to think
- that a debt deal has been sort of struck even if it is a bad one
- my nieces, my nephew and their families
- that they are happy and successful
- my rock collection
- my Tibetan salt lamps
- Pandora radio
- the joy of singing
- the aroma of white sage
- the colors of the rainbow
- my hands
- paper towels
- ear phones
- toy mice
- zero balance on my credit cards
- a sun room on the back of the house
- more flowers in the back yard
- a truckload of money (big bills)
- blinds for the front window
- new curtains
- a ceiling fan in the bedroom
- winning lottery numbers
- freshly painted living and bedroom walls
- a clothes dryer
- paid off mortgage
- $5,000/week for life from PCH
- seeing the red list turn to black
- Vitamin D-3
- my mattress
- the back door
- my little house
- Dr. Jim
- Neale Donald Walsh
- Jon Stewart
- indoor plumbing
- the capacity for joy
WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS
AND WORRY FREE DAY!