Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daily Reminder # 441


Well, I get later and later every day, but I'm here. It's another perfect day here. Feels more like early Fall than late August, but I'm not going to complain about 70 degrees and blue skies.  The birds aren't completely gone after all, though it seems less busy at the back door.  I still see hummingbirds but haven't been able to catch one on film. Back when the quince was in bloom I could watch them darting around and kind of anticipate their arrival. Now they just dart in out of nowhere and then dart off again.  Angel is sitting across the room looking exceptionally cute even by her high standards. Now that it's cooler her energy level has increased and with it her passion for play... and for hugs. Guess that's it for today.


It's late enough that I'm just hearing that there has been a pretty intense earth quake here on the east coast. We didn't feel it here. Oddly enough, though, last night when I was going to sleep I kept thinking about an earth quake. How odd is that. I hope people are ok.















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to convince the Universe that it would really be a good thing to do great kindnesses for me.)


Angel and Tara Grace
chocolate soy silk
gorgeous days
toy mice
granola bars
my camera
my computer
the internet
email
my TV
the remote control
the mute button
the possible liberation of Lybia
sight
hearing
taste
touch
smell
the aroma of white sage
music
Pandora radio
ear phones
my rock collection
my Tibetan salt lamps
electricity
windows
my sweet house
my back yard
my back door
the ability to read and write
the ability to type
the capacity for change
ideas
poetry
books
paper towels
running water
Netflix
a clothes dryer
Nintendo
new curtains
blinds for the front window
more flowers for the back yard
a paid off mortgage
zero balance on my credit cards
$5,000/week for life from PCH
winning lottery numbers
a truckload of money (big bills)
freshly painted living and bedroom walls
a sun room on the back of the house
a ceiling fan in the bedroom
seeing the red list turn to black
reiki
angels
miracles
my chair/walker
my cane
that my legs still get me from room to room
indoor plumbing
computer games
friends
my nieces, my nephew and their families
that they happy and successful
the things I'm forgetting to put down here
that I didn't feel the earth quake
food
my microwave
my kitchen
humor
resilience
determination
Sam-e
Omega-3
Vitamin D-3
IP-6
coconut oil
my refrigerator
inspiration
ideas
creativity
the colors of the rainbow
beauty
variety
laughter
love
life


WISHING YOU A SAFE AND HAPPY DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Your bird shots are really nice today. Glad you didn't get quaked too much.