Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Daily Reminder # 433


Late again.  But I finally remembered to write checks and pay my bills. I was so freaked out by the whole debt ceiling thing, so terrified that I wouldn't have money to pay my bills that once the big "crisis" was over and relief kicked in, I think I felt like I had already paid them. Fortunately I have remembered in time that just thinking about it isn't the same as doing it.  For the rest, a little Neale Donald Walsh and some photos.  






I would ask you to continue to send good thoughts and love to Dana (aka The Bug) and to Gabrielle at Wild Goose Scoops Moon. Dana had surgery yesterday and is doing well and Gabrielle is struggling with some difficult family/personal issues.  














I liked this message from Neale Donald Walsh and God. I should print it out and hang it on my wall. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that you are okay just the way you are...and so is
everybody else.

Sometimes we want the kind of acceptance that we
are not willing to give. Yet life is a two-way street,
and we do so much better when we send to others
what we want them to send to us.


Just a gentle reminder today that you are wonderful,
and the person right next to you is, too!

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale












Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to draw into my life lots of very cool stuff and abundance and to encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to help me do this. Not that I'm complaining (well, I am), but I wish the Creative Forces of the Universe would get a move on.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • birds
  • bird seed
  • my back porch
  • chipmunks
  • bunnies
  • fans
  • rain
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • chocolate soy silk
  • money to pay my bills
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my electric tooth brush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • personal treasures
  • memories
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • Dr. Jim
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • indoor plumbing
  • open windows and doors
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • water
  • food
  • my refrigerator
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • my little house
  • words
  • books
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with a little help
  • ibuprofen
  • email
  • resilience
  • determination
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
MAY LIFE OFFER YOU AN ABUNDANCE OF 
ALL THINGS GOOD

No comments: