Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Daily Reminder # 426


Just gratitude and photos today.  I'm pretty discouraged about the hijacking of my government by crazy people who have forced legislation on us that will do more harm than good. I fear worse may be yet to come. But maybe not.  I would be grateful for prayers for Tara Grace. There may be nothing wrong, but she didn't eat her crunchies last night and she is keeping a low profile this morning. I always worry about her and she seems to always be fine, but can't hurt to send good thoughts to her.


















This isn't a very good photo, but I just think the looked so cute all
gathered together in a little bunch of feathery sweetness.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to make the Creative Forces of the Universe sit up and whisper among themselves, "Oh... were we supposed to send her a truckload of money and a clothes dryer? Better get on it.")

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • pomegranate lemonade
  • mini bagels
  • my little house
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • flowers
  • birds
  • bird seed
  • sunshine and breezes
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • a wet cloth on the back of the neck
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • toy mice and Angel's delight in them
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Gabby Giffords
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • debt ceiling agreement, even if it sucks
  • electricity
  • my camera
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • email
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • beauty
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • Pandora radio
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • a sense of humor
  • my rock collection
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think 
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to laugh in the face of despair
  • resilience
  • ibuprofen
  • determination
  • paper towels
  • imagination
  • compassion
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A DAY OF SUNSHINE, BLUE SKIES 
AND LAUGHTER

No comments: