Friday, August 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 444



Well, once again, I'm running late, though I wonder if you are late every day is it still late?  I filled a couple of extra water bottles in case hurricane Irene makes trouble this far inland. I heard some news guy say it could turn and come up the Delaware water gap, which would not be a good thing for me, but would be better for NYC. I hope we all stay safe. I have a friend who lives on Cape May and I'm guessing she may be evacuated.  I wonder how many huge storms, droughts and other things we will need to endure before some people accept that our climate is changing.  Think I'll leave it at that, share some pictures and my gratitude. I wish you all safety where-ever you are and whatever natural or human disasters you are confronting. If I disappear for a few days it probably means that the power went out.












Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe to spread their benevolence in my direction and make my life a little (a lot, actually) easier.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • a beautiful sunny day
  • peanut butter
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my little house
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • my back door
  • birds, chipmunks and the wonders of nature
  • blue skies
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • indoor plumbing
  • purring kitty hugs
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • the calm before the storm I hope doesn't happen
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • SKYPE
  • my neighbors
  • movies
  • electricity (even more when storms threaten it)
  • fans
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • toy mice (that's Angel's gratitude list)
  • crunchy food (Tara's gratitude list)
  • granola bars
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • books
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • poetry
  • google
  • AIM
  • YouTube
  • Ebates checks  (eleven dollars)
  • an alternate source for Katgo
  • that the garbage guy came late and with Margaret's help I got rid of a bunch of boxes I hadn't been able to manage AND was able to ask him if he could take the broken red chair away, which he did. Yippee!
  • bird chips
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • hearing
  • sight
  • beauty
  • my rock collection
  • Angel's fur
  • taste
  • food, water, ice cream
  • smell
  • white sage, lemons, peppermint soap
  • touch
  • fur, rocks, so many things
  • the wonders of the world
  • the deposing of tyrants
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • determination
  • resilience
  • stubbornness
  • hope
  • imagination
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • possibilities
  • healing
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!


No comments: