Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Daily Reminder # 427



Just gratitude and pictures again today. I'm especially grateful for my SSD money this month since it looked for a while like it might not be there. There was a Neale Donald Walsh reminder about opening your mind to another's point of view. In light of what recently happened in Washington, D.C., I just couldn't post it. I'm still too irritated and unhappy.














Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire excessive generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • fans
  • my camera
  • the birds
  • a freshly mowed lawn
  • my SSD check!!!
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • the US mail
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • cooler air
  • birds
  • bird seed
  • wood chucks (haven't seen the chipmunk lately)
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my little house
  • indoor plumbing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for my front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH 
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Nintendo
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • hearing
  • words
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • my back door
  • bird seed
  • relatively mild temperatures
  • ibuprofen
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • computer games
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • sleep
  • refrigerators
  • light rain
  • a sense of humor
  • comedians
  • laughter
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • kindness
  • love
  • life
Wishing You a Splendid Day 
full of Good Surprised and Many Blessings

No comments: