Sunday, August 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 431

This isn't a good picture, but it makes me laugh every
time I look at it, so I'm hoping it will do the same for you


Just gratitude again today and pictures of wet birds. It rained all day yesterday. I tossed my bird seed a little closer to the door thinking I was doing the birds a kindness so they could come out of the rain. They did but it made them extra skittish. They are very aware of my presence and I know they wish I would go away. Lucky for me the promise of food beats the fear of the giant blob.









This little bird looked so sick and miserable that I kind of hesitate to share
his picture. I was so troubled by him that I actually put my camera down
and started sending some reiki his way. As soon as I started he moved
slightly away from the food and got very still, just seeming to soak it in.  He
looks pretty sick, but I'm hoping that even if I didn't save him, maybe I
gave him a few moments of comfort and a better chance.



These guys are always in motion and they move so
fast. I tried very hard to catch these parent child moments
without much success... these are the closest I could get.








Another parent/child moment...









Some things I'm grateful for are: (Items in red a re pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe an intense desire to respond to my consistent gratitude with more and more and more to be grateful for... and soon, please, Creative Forces. I'm not getting any younger.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • water
  • my microwave 
  • my house
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • touch
  • hearing
  • taste
  • smell
  • sight
  • beauty
  • colors
  • birds and bees and critters
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button on my remote
  • the view from my front window
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • a damp cloth for the back of my neck
  • Netflix
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • Fareed Zakaria
  • my rock collection
  • my Tibetan salt lamps (I just love them!)
  • electricity
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • toy mice and a happy kitty
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • email
  • google
  • YouTube
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • wordzzles
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • cherries
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my camera
  • wet birds (dry ones too)
  • bird seed
  • my back porch
  • the ability to smile
  • laughter
  • humor
  • love
  • life


MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN BEAUTY, 
LOVE AND LAUGHTER

2 comments:

Hobbes said...

Your birds look extra expressive this post.

Cindy said...

That first bird made me laugh too. He is a cutie.