Thursday, August 25, 2011

Daily Reminder # 443

Today's reminder is a variety of videos that made me smile for one reason or another. We've got hummingbirds, the known universe, and a cute kitty and of course gratitude.








Some things I'm grateful for today (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me stuff.... stuff I need, stuff I want. So far, it's been slow going, but then the Creative Forces of the Universe are dealing with lots of other people at least as greedy as me.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • water
  • granola bars
  • Margaret
  • rain
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my camera
  • my house
  • the back yard
  • the back door
  • birds and chipmunks
  • rye bread
  • grapes
  • my shop vac
  • cool weather
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my friends
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • email
  • ebates
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Nature
  • computer games
  • peanut butter
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • my hands/touch
  • eyes/sight
  • ears/hearing
  • nose/smell
  • tongue/taste
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • my rock collection
  • toy mice
  • the smell of white sage
  • amazon.com (saving me from cat litter crisis)
  • garbage out/litter changed
  • the garbage man
  • mail
  • SSD
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • my computers's DVD drive
  • indoor plumbing
  • clean clothes
  • my mattress
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Ibuprofen
  • purring kitties
  • Tara Grace sleeping with me
  • Margaret fixing my screen for me
  • resilience
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • the wonders of the world
  • love 
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A MIRACULOUS DAY!


No comments: