Monday, August 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 432


Just gratitude again and a request that we all send out prayers and good thoughts to Dana (aka "the Bug") who had surgery this morning.  Hardly any visitors to the back yard yesterday, but a few.















Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a so far fairly unsuccesful effort to entice the Creative Forces of the Universe to improve my standard of living. I wish to remind said Creative Forces that I am not getting any younger. Please hurry.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • mini bagels & butter
  • my camera
  • FANS
  • a wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • computer games
  • birds
  • bird seed
  • the telephone
  • Dr. Jim
  • SKYPE
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora Radio
  • google
  • YouTube
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • giant ice cubes
  • electricity
  • Tibetan salt lamps
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • the joy of singing
  • memories
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my teeth
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my back porch
  • my back door
  • seeing birds close up
  • indoor plumbing
  • my refrigerator
  • my microwave
  • rain
  • Netflix
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/waler
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • passion
  • compassion
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • delight
  • life

WISHING YOU A DAY OF DELIGHTS 
AND HAPPY SURPRISES

1 comment:

The Bug said...

Thanks for the shout out :)

I've been loving your back yard pictures - birds are so funny & pompous.