Monday, August 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 439


Not feeling well and running exceptionally late today. Tara Grace opted out of enjoying our company yesterday, but Angel and I had a great time.  Paul loves kitties but his wife Nancy is allergic. I make a special tea for her (Mullein leaf) and reiki her while they visit and she does pretty well. Paul gets his kitty fix and Angel and Tara get cool new toys.  Besides the one in the photo they got one of those string on a stick toys and a laser light. Angel had a hog heaven day. Me too. It was fun to see my friends. I met them through a writing class I took in New York years back. We have good talk about politics and social issues and a wide range of topics. Even though I already wasn't feeling well, I didn't much feel it until after they left. They I tried to take a nap and the stupid, stupid smoke/radon alarms that Delaware Opportunities put in went off - again. They apparently double as bug zappers. These newest ones add to the delight by being interconnected, so a bug zapped in the bedroom also registers in the living room and the alarm goes off in sequence. It's a true delight. Yesterday afternoon was the sixth time the stupid things have gone off. Besides the annoyance to me, I'm sure the neighbors love the noise too.  Such is life. Once the work is finally finished and inspected, I think I'll ask my friends to take at least the one in the bedroom down.  Anyway, all I can do this morning is whine and share some gratitude (which I do have despite all the whining).







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise aimed at inspiring the Creative Forces to SPRING (listening creative forces? Spring, not crawl, creep, ooze, toddle.... SPRING, LEAP, RACE... ) into action to manifest my dreams, fantasies and NEEDS. Please and thank you.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • friends
  • new kitty toys
  • visitors
  • chocolate soy silk
  • cheerios
  • kitty hugs
  • purrs
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my compuer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my camera
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my teeth
  • my electric tooth brush
  • Listerine
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with their help
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my sweet house
  • indoor plumbing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • water
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora Radio
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my rock collection
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my back door
  • my back yard
  • Dr. Jim
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • the smell of white sage
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Amazon.com
  • google
  • YouTube
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • determination
  • words
  • poetry
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY
AND SOME SPRING IN YOUR STEPS

No comments: