Saturday, August 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 437

(Please scroll down for Wordzzles.)
(

I saw (rather than smelled) my first skunks last night. I've heard them - and wondered who/what was making that awful noise - for about a week now, but last night I got a peek at them. Cool. As long as they don't spray around my house anyway. Other than that it has been very dull around here. I'm having visitors tomorrow and my house looks like the aftermath of a burglary. That's got me so upset that I'm worrying about it but not doing anything. Sometimes I hate being me. No inspiration here, just a collection of shame and worry and inertia.











Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to solicit help from the Creative Forces of the Universe to make my life a little - no a lot - easier.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • continuing mild weather
  • water
  • my camera
  • my house
  • my back porch
  • birds
  • skunks 
  • Schwans
  • food stamps
  • my computer
  • the interent
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sight
  • hearing
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • Dennis Puffett
  • email
  • mail
  • Janet who delivers it
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • the aroma of white sage
  • company tomorrow
  • my friends
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • poetry
  • creativity
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • resilience
  • determination
  • bunnies
  • new experiences
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A LOVELY DAY!

No comments: