Friday, June 22, 2012

Belated Daily Reminder # 694

Ok.  I confess to being a pathetic wimp. Beaten by the heat. Miserable all day yesterday, even with my nice wet cloth on the back of my neck.  It could have been worse and I'm still alive, so I guess I shouldn't really complain.  Lucky for us, Margaret noticed that the ceiling fans were blowing in the wrong direction. Correcting that, made a nice difference. Still, it's just too hot. Hardly got any sleep last night. Angel and Tara Grace are totally miserable, especially Angel who has a little extra weight and a lot of extra fur.  And as if the muggy heat isn't enough of a joy, there are a bunch of ants who have decided this is a good place to visit. And one or two of them have taken a very personal interest in me, so now I feel like there are ants crawling on me even when they aren't. Agh. So... LONG lead in to the fact that I'm not going to do gratitude (though I AM grateful and I'm still giving thanks, just not typing it out.).  Here are some tips for staying cool that I found on YouTube. Apologies to anyone where it's winter. I just can't find the fair and balance will to look up ways to stay warm.

















HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: