Sunday, June 10, 2012

Daily Reminder # 683


Just listened to two of the Healing with the Master's conversations and am feeling a bit light-headed, so I think I will recommend that you check them out (they will not be available for much longer) and just share some chipmunks and sparrows and gratitude and do some promised reiki for someone. 














Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to embrace the idea... and hopefully the reality... of abundance through a spirit of joy and play and to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe in hopes that they will come out and play with me.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • cherries
  • rye bread
  • celery
  • shrimp
  • mayo
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • the view from my window
  • Dr. Jim whose birthday was today (Sun.)
  • chipmunks and sparrows
  • flowers
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my computer
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • water
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the telephone
  • Netflix
  • a safe, affordable way to hook up my dryer
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress in the guest bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any substantial amount
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a party with the people I love for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • clean windows
  • more paying reiki clients
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • completed (even if they suck) wordzzles
  • words
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • poetry
  • literature
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • cheese
  • open windows
  • ceiling fans
  • tingshas
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihiru probiotic soaps
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • things I've forgotten
  • things I give thanks for in my heart
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

No comments: