Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Reminder # 687


Strange day at the back door. I went to the back door early today so it took a while for anybody to come out and play. It was the usual crowd with a few additional sparrows.  Window glass is now so dirty that it's getting difficult to get any pictures unless the subject is standing in sunlight.  Anyway, it was kind of disappointing on multiple levels. I now know that neither chipmunks nor sparrows think that chopped up celery is a special treat... or even edible. Other than that, it wasn't a bad day. If you have the time, I recommend the replay of this Jo Dunning free healing session. I missed the start of it, but what I did experience was pretty interesting. 







Think I'll post a Neale Donald Walsch Message from God.  This goes most especially to two friends who are struggling with really difficult issues at present.  I believe it's true though usually when it feels like the Universe is dumping on me, it's hard to see the hidden blessings.... probably because they are just that... HIDDEN. So that means we have to do that trust thing which is really, really hard under the best of circumstances but even more difficult when the Universe is dumping on you. BUT.... ultimately... in the grand scheme of things the Universe ISN'T dumping on you or if it is, it is dumping new possibilities and pushes through doors that are opening or it's helping you to heal old wounds or... Anyway, I know this is true even when it doesn't feel like it and even when I don't know it, which is why I so love the Alan Cohen mantra that I mention here with some regularity. "Thank You for Everything. I have no complaints whatsoever." Even if you don't mean it when you say it, I think it helps the Angels create possibilities.  Whew. Not sure I made any sense. Not going to re-read. Just going to plow on ahead. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that nothing is as bad as it seems. Nothing.

There is a benefit and a blessing hidden in the folds
of every experience and every outcome. That includes
every and any 'bad' thing that may be happening to
you right now.

Change your perspective. Know that nothing happens
ever that is not for your highest good. All that needs
to change for you to see this...is your definition of
'Highest Good.'

Love, Your Friend....

neale








Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude and reflect my desire to connect with and embody that in me which is comfortable with abundance and to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe so as to enable them to shower me with love, money and treasures of all kinds.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • lemon poppy seed muffins
  • water
  • celery
  • Margaret
  • the garbage man
  • Janet the mail carrier
  • my alarm clock
  • a beautiful day
  • open windows
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • sight
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • breath
  • my fingers
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • Computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the MUTE button (new TV has a half mute, which is kind of cool)
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Netflix
  • an inexpensive and safe way to install the dryer now that I have one
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any other large sum of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a gathering of the people I love for my 65th birthday
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • clean windows
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Jo Dunning
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • chipmunks, doves and sparrows
  • butterflies
  • flowering bushes
  • Quilly for solving the mystery of the big baby bird and the sparrow
  • groceries
  • Schwans
  • macaroni and cheese
  • the telephone even though mine (or my friend Rosalie's) is not quite working at the moment
  • Advil
  • breath
  • my body
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • independence
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • humor
  • the Daily Puppy
  • kitty hugs
  • the sound of purring
  • tingshas
  • things I am forgetting to mention
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

Wishing You a Lovely Day
May Your Worries Scurry Off
With the Ebullient Energy of a Chipmunk 
Leaping Across the Grass

No comments: