Saturday, June 09, 2012

Daily Reminder # 682


Guilt, guilt, guilt. Still haven't written my Wordzzles for this week. Brain just wouldn't wrap around the words.  Plus, I think I am lonely being only one who plays. But that's just an excuse. Had a nice time at the back door. Went a bit earlier before BOC (Big Orange Cat) came and did her porch sitting, scare everybody away thing. She appears to be on a schedule, so I guess I will adapt mine and hope she doesn't adapt her own.  Other than that, it was a quiet day on the whole. Took a much needed nap and was tired enough that I actually fell asleep. The bunny looked real today, which is nice. Think I'll just to photos from today and yesterday and my gratitude.






















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a search for my connection to my inner manifestor and an effort to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will love me and shower me with cool gifts and truckloads of cash.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • the telephone
  • Reiki
  • Angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • a mowed lawn
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Crocs
  • talcum powder
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • winning lottery numbers
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any other large sum of money
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • company/companionship
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a party for my 65th birthday next month with those I love
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a safe, inexpensive way to hook in my dryer
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • clean windows
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • taste
  • touch
  • sight
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • my body
  • breath
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera
  • crows and chipmunks and sparrows
  • flowers
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • a good nap
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • words
  • poetry
  • wordzzles (I really hope I get them written tomorrow)
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for thought
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • my TV (getting used to the giant picture)
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • that I hardly listened to CNN all day
  • Netflix
  • kitty hugs
  • that I think Tara is getting the medication into her system
  • my mattress
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my microwave
  • my hair clip
  • open windows and fresh air
  • things I'm forgetting
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

I WISH YOU JOY!

1 comment:

Janie B said...

Your animal photos are wonderful! I love the little fat-cheeked chipmunks.