Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Daily Reminder # 678


Lots and lots of photos today. It was COLD here... rainy and in the 50s and tonight it's supposed to go down to 35 degrees. That's just wrong. But the back yard was good to me anyway.  Although she was here yesterday, Vanessa chipmunk didn't show up this afternoon. but Scarface ate himself sick. The crows posed beautifully as did the little sparrow. There are bunny pictures, but I don't know what it is about this rabbit. He doesn't look real in his photos. He was a genuine living rabbit, but I hate all my pictures of him. Very strange. It looks like Scott Walker is going to keep his job in Wisconsin. Dems appear to have lost the recall. They were out-spent 7-1 which is some comfort, I guess, but won by a pretty good margin. I know it's not true, but I really feel like the world will come to an end if the Republicans get any more power. I was going to say that I'm sure they are nice people, but I'm not really sure of that these days. They seem insane to me.  But anyway, let's just rejoice in the beauty and delight of chipmunks, bunnies, big old crows and other fine things. Posting too many photos. I took almost 200 and have narrowed it down to too many, rather than spacing them over the next few days. Because there are so many pictures, I'm going to skip gratitude.... except for my kitties, my home, the people I love, my camera, all the critters that posed for me and love, laughter and life itself. 






I'm sorry... he/she just doesn't look quite real to me. Weird.



Only this one little sparrow visits my porch. I wish he
would invite friends. .. lots of friends....















I know this is blurry, but I caught him in flight!









Vanessa the Chased is on the right (I think). Usually Scarface the Greedy just
chases her right off. Yesterday for some reason they both sat frozen for
a minute or two like little chipmunk statues before he leaped at her and
they did their delightful leaping chase across the yard.










I WISH YOU BEAUTY
LAUGHTER

LOVE
AND TO KNOW
AND DELIGHT IN
THE WONDERS THAT SURROUND YOU



No comments: