Sunday, June 24, 2012

Daily Reminder # 696



Still brooding about how to rearrange my furniture and how to accomplish moving it around if I come up with a plan. Beyond that, it was a pretty dull day all around. Even the back door was remarkably un-giving. Such is life. I did get some sleep last night, so I'm feeling considerably more energetic than I have been for the past few days. Thought I'd share a Neale Donald Walsch Message from God tonight. Thought it was a good one and it is kind enough to speak for itself and require no opining from me. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that progress is not measured in miles, 
it is measured in inches.

Do not wonder why things are "taking so long." 
In fact, everything is rolling out exactly as it 
needs to, using not a minute more 
than Perfection requires.

Rest easy and be at peace. 
Life is working  its magic 
even as you take your very next breath.

There. See? 
You could almost feel the Perfection,
couldn't you?
  
Love, Your Friend....

neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude - an invitation to the Creative Forces of the Universe to work on my behalf to lavish me with material and emotional blessings. It is also an effort to retrain myself on the subject of abundance and to turn wanting things into play instead of the crime of the century. )
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • fans
  • a strawberry/banana smoothie
  • abundant water
  • granola bars
  • grapes
  • paper towels
  • computer games
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • words
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • indoor plumbing
  • the smell of white sage
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • matches
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • Advil
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around
  • the hopeful possibilities that await the Egyptian people
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom 
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a good plan for rearranging the furniture
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year or any other large sum of money
  • a truckoad of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a gathering of friends for my 65th birthday
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • Nintendo
  • clean windows
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Panache Desai
  • Jennifer McLean
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my neighbors
  • my reiki bears
  • You Tube
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • breath
  • the miracle of my body
  • teeth
  • fingers
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • Frasier (makes me laugh)
  • the telephone
  • my microwave
  • pasta
  • cheese
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my grabber
  • Netflix
  • tingshas
  • stuff I'm forgetting
  • beauty
  • flowers
  • trees
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • God's Time
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

May Every Minute of Your Day 
Be a Good One and
May Every Step You Take
Bring You Closer to Your Dreams

No comments: