Monday, June 18, 2012

Daily Reminder # 691


Going to call this a reminder even though I'm really taking the night off. I'm cranky. Angel has been cranky and needy all day and even though she is quiet at the moment (resting up to be naughty later, no doubt), she has left cranky residue all over my mood. When she wants to - when she is in a certain mood - she knows how to work every nerve I have and to push my anxiety buttons. But she's really cute and really sweet and after she has made me beyond irritable, she comes for a hug. Tara has been kind of social today too. So anyway, this is a reminder that I'm not doing a reminder.  Cheating on gratitude, tonight. Doing a cut and paste and then editing it because I'm too lazy to do it the right way.  Hoping that maaybe - ya never know - might make it to bed at an hour when people who are only mildly mal-adjusted close their eyes instead of my usual time which is just slowly inching closer and closer towards morning.  Anyway, all I've got is this whine to offer. Sorry. And pictures of the adorably naughty and irritating Angel. Tara has not posed lately, so it's all Angel.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude and an invitation to the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me love and things and wonderful experiences and cash and to help me KNOW the truth that wanting is not greed and is a natural, healthy, human impulse to be embraced and delighted in.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • yogurt
  • granola bars
  • grapes
  • Dr. Jim
  • the telephone
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • my home
  • open windows
  • a sunny day
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • Pandora Radio
  • my Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • the telephone
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • this blog
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my kitchen
  • more than enough to eat
  • cheese
  • ice cream
  • genteel poverty
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • the microwave oven
  • my refrigerator
  • paper towels
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • a safe, affordable way to hook up my dryer
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any other large sum of money
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • a gathering of friends for my 65th birthday in July
  • paying reiki clients
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • clean windows
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • poetry
  • music
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • an education
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Advil
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my mattress
  • the right to vote
  • absentee ballots
  • the US mail
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • my reiki bears/jaguar
  • blue skies
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Netflix
  • breath
  • my body
  • a reasonably functioning brain
  • possibilities
  • new ideas
  • flowers
  • comfortable clothing
  • the things I'm forgetting
  • the things I give thanks for in private
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
MAY YOU HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY!!
un-taunted by naughty cats

No comments: