Saturday, October 16, 2010

Daily Reminder # 138

Just gratitude again today.  I just watched a lovely movie called BABIES....which consited of watching four babies from around the world during the first year of their lives. Wonderful to watch the process of birth and discovery. Life really is grand.
Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • babies
  • my furnace
  • my home
  • Schwans
  • fresh vegetables
  • my microwave
  • sweaters
  • wordzzles
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dr. Jim
  • friends
  • my computer
  • email
  • my sister's children
  • reiki
  • cat toys
  • kitty hugs and head butts
  • abundance
  • life

I wish I could get a picture that does these justice.
They glow in the sun with a wonderful orange color that is just stunning.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

MommyWizdom said...

My husband and I watched that movie a few nights ago... He's still walking around wondering what was the point of the movie. I enjoyed it very much, it was done very well.

MommyWizdom

Debbie said...

I'm waiting for it to come to Netflix as usual :)

I love your gratitude posts ♥