Monday, October 18, 2010

Daily Reminder # 140


Mimi, from Mimi writes was kind enough to pay a visit today and then mention me on her blog, so I thought maybe I'd return the favor. Time is flying and this year's blog blast for peace is not that far away. I have been procrastinating making my globe so her visit was a good reminder to me to get myself going. She posted my 2009 globe when she mentioned me on her blog today, so maybe I'll share the one I made 2 years ago... The Blog Blast for Peace is a cyber gathering of bloggers from all over the world who share their thoughts and prayers to create and inspire peace in the world. It's a wonderful event.


I'm hoping inspiration will come to me soon for this year's globe. I hope you'll join me and hundreds - maybe thousands - of others on November 4th.  Click on the link in my gratitude list or on the globe above to find out more and pick up the template so you can make your own globe.



Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • ice cream
  • apples
  • bananas
  • naps
  • reiki
  • life
  • white sage
  • indoor plumbing
  • water
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my friends
  • email
  • my computer
  • Blog Blast for Peace
  • television



Live Peace
Have a Great Day

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey...went and visited over at Mimi's. I haven't done the Blogfest before. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

I am thankful every day for my blessings and I say them out loud when talking to God :)