Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Reminder # 141



Well, lazy again, I'm afraid. I was going to do Ruby Tuesday but I don't think I'm quite up to it today, so just gratitude. I do have a couple of things on my mind for the future but they require more energy and thought than I have tonight, so....

This tree fascinates me.... it starts fall turning the
dark, dark red shown in the photo above and slowly
turns this wonderful orange. I wish I could really catch how
it glows in the sun. It's incredible.


Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • didn't have to run the furnace today
  • electricity
  • running water
  • my therapist
  • my SSD
  • the right to vote
  • orange pineapple smoothies
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • the internet
  • my friends
  • reiki
  • eyes to see
  • ears to hear
  • taste buds
  • my mattress
  • Fall colors
  • all colors



May Your Day Be Colored 
with Beautiful Moments!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I enjoy the cooler temperatures of Fall but do not look forward to Winter. I'm also extremely thankful for my SSD and a roof over my head and food to eat.

I worry so much about the homeless...

Suzie said...

I love your blog. All of your content is absolutely beautiful. I am in full agreement with both of you on the SSD, (PTSD and a few others). I just turned 49, and I just really want to say that I think you are very talented. I am looking foreward to following your blog. Light and Blessings.