Friday, February 03, 2012

Another Day Off... My Apologies


I kind of forgot about the blog this morning. Not feeling very well. Headache, have cold and feeling cold (I could turn the thermostat up to fix that one and I think I will).  Big adventure last night. One of the free games I downloaded crashed the computer and I had to unplug it to get it to turn off. Given the way things are set up and my physical issues, this was not easy. What was more difficult, alas, was plugging it back IN. And while I was messing with all that I accidentally unplugged the phone jack and couldn't find THAT in the debris behind the little shelf I keep next to the desk. It took me something like 2 and half exhausting hours to unplug and replug. The upside of the whole ordeal (and it really was an ordeal) was that I found about 10 missing cat toys, and cleaned up some other stuff that had fallen behind the shelf. 


None of this is really an excuse to take a day off, but I'm doing it anyway, especially since I still have to do Wordzzles this afternoon. Apologies.


WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: